The health of Miami-Dade County has changed over the last few years. Some health outcomes have improved while other have not. The Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan Community Meeting is designed to bring community members and organizations together to take a collaborative approach to prioritizing and addressing the needs of the community.
The Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan Community Meeting is set to take place on July 18th, 2019, from 8:00am-4:00pm, at the Fire Fighters Memorial Building, located at 8000 NW 21st Street Suite 222 Miami, FL 33122.
Meeting materials are available on this page to download. The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County advises its guests to please print their own copies or have virtual copies available, as there will be a limited amount of paper copies available the day of the event.
- Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan Community Meeting Report
- Community Health Assessment Announcement Press Release
- Miami-Dade County Community Health Assessment 2019
- MAPP Process
- Local Public Health Assessment
- Forces of Change
- Community Themes and Strength Assessment
- Community Health Assessment